Support the Range
While You Shop
Did you know you can financially support the range while you shop with zero cost to you? All it takes are a few mouse clicks at City Market and Amazon websites. This page will tell you how.
City Market / King Soopers
By attaching the "Summit Range Association" to your City Market or King Soopers card, money will be donated to the SRA every time you by groceries...at no additional cost to you. Here's how:
- Click this link: https://www.citymarket.com/account/communityrewards/
- Login, or create an online account if you don't have one. You'll need your card to create an account.
- Look down the left column and you'll a menu choice "Community Rewards". Click this item.
- Click the blue button labeled "Enroll" or, if already enrolled, "Change Organization"
- In the Find an Organization search box, type in Summit Range Association and click the search icon to the right (or just press the "Enter" button on your keyboard).
- Click the blue "Enroll" button in the first box titled "Summit Range Association" and that's it! Your now supporting your range!
Next, you can do a similar thing so Amazon will make a donation when you shop online:
- Click on this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ and login as usual. By putting the "smile." before the regular amazon.com address, your shopping will result in a donation being made. Otherwise, this smile.amazon.com site work exactly the same way as the usual site.
- Once logged in, click on the "Account & Lists" button at the top-right. Then look to the lower left and, under "Other programs", click on the link containing the words "Amazon Smile".
- In the box beneath "Pick your own charitable organization:", type Summit Range Association and click the Search button. The first choice is the one you want. It is listed as a Fishing and Hunting Club in Silverthorne, CO.
- Click the orange "Select" button and you are all set! Just make sure you use the
smile.amazon.com link when you shop on Amazon.
If you have any questions or glitches in setting these up, feel free to email the webmaster at email@example.com.