The Summit County Shooting Range is managed by the Summit Range Association (SRA) under the supervision of the county.
The ranges receives support from:
- Summit County through the generous support of the Board of County Commissioners.
- Friends of the NRA through generous grants and other support.
- Donations to the Summit Range Association using the donation receptacles at the range, or online through this website.
- Recycling brass donated using the buckets provided behind the shooting benches.
- Many volunteer hours by NRA certified Range Safety Officers, Summit Range Association board members, and fellow shooting sports enthusiasts who want to keep this range as a free, safe, and enjoyable place to shoot.
If you have questions regarding the range, please contact the Summit Range Association.